Important family info about the COVID-19 pandemic and sasi's response to it:
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and prepare to receive the vaccine for our individuals receiving services and staff, sasi wants to ensure that everyone is fully informed. To that end, we have gathered resource information about the vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) that may be made available for individuals receiving services through sasi.
Please review the documents below and be sure to check back regularly for updates.
Family Info Links:
- Interim Guidance Regarding the Reopening of Day Services [7-16-20] (revised)
- Interim Guidance Regarding Community Outings for Individuals [7-10-20]
- Reintroduction of Individuals to Certified Residences After Extended Home Visits[7-10-20]
- Home Visits for Individuals in Residential Facilities [7-10-20]
- Family Visitation Guidance [7-8-20]
- sasi Family Visits [7-14-20]
- A Message from the CEO to Parents about COVID-19 [5-18-20]
- sasi Remote Services Offerings
- OPWDD Covid-19 Guidance
- New York State DOH Site
- CDC Covid-19 Site