Important family info about the COVID-19 pandemic and sasi's response to it:
We are in the process of once again reopening some of our Day Habs! Our East Aurora and West Seneca locations are slated to open the week of February 1, Elma will be opening the week of February 8. Our Angola and Derby Day Habs will be opened at a later date. Our Day Habs will be following the same regulations and standards, as we had earlier in the summer when we reopened our Day Habs. Please see all OPWDD regulations in the document section below. Our teams will continue to reach out to families to bring our individuals in to the Day Habs.
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and prepare to receive the vaccine for our individuals receiving services and staff, sasi wants to ensure that everyone is fully informed. To that end, we have gathered resource information about the vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) that may be made available for individuals receiving services through sasi.
Please review the documents below and be sure to check back regularly for updates.
Family Info Links:
- Interim Guidance Regarding the Reopening of Day Services [7-16-20] (revised)
- Interim Guidance Regarding Community Outings for Individuals [7-10-20]
- Reintroduction of Individuals to Certified Residences After Extended Home Visits[7-10-20]
- Home Visits for Individuals in Residential Facilities [7-10-20]
- Family Visitation Guidance [7-8-20]
- sasi Family Visits [7-14-20]
- A Message from the CEO to Parents about COVID-19 [5-18-20]
- sasi Remote Services Offerings
- OPWDD Covid-19 Guidance
- New York State DOH Site
- CDC Covid-19 Site