I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To operate our Website and provide you with access to certain services, we may collect the following types of information which are described in more detail below: (A) information you provide to us, (B) information we automatically collect, and (C) information we receive from third parties. All of the information listed in (A)-(C) above, are detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.”
A. Information You Provide To Us:
You may provide your personal Information to us during your direct interactions through our Website, such as when you access various content or features, contact us directly, sign up for services, or other areas in which you otherwise interact with our Website. In using our Website, you may provide us with Information, including, without limitation:
1. Your contact information including name, address, telephone number and email address.
2. Information you submit to us; and
3. Any other information you provide to us.
We may combine such information with information we already have about you. We may also collect the email addresses of our visitors that we communicate with through questionnaires, surveys, email messages, social media, and other digital online features and platforms (including demographic and personal profile data).
B. Information We Automatically Collect:
We also collect Information about you from your visit to our Website including:
1. IP address;
2. Your geographic location;
3. Date and time of your visit;
4. Domain server;
5. Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform or web browser you use;
6. Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our Website; and/or
7. Your movement and activity within the Website, which is aggregated with other information.
We use a few different technologies to collect this Information:
- Cookies. The Website may place small files, called “cookies” onto your computer. Cookies are data files that websites write onto computer hard drives for record keeping purposes when you visit them. The cookie file then identifies you as a unique user. Cookies make your use of the Website more pleasing and efficient by “personalizing” your Website experience and gathering Website statistical data, such as which parts of the Website you have previously visited, what material you downloaded, your Internet provider’s domain name and country, and the addresses of websites you visited immediately before and after our Website. They enable us to tailor the Information you receive and to assist us in identifying you as a customer or Website user. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, unless you have configured yours not to accept them. You can program your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to use certain portions of the Website and the Website will not be able to customize certain features according to your preferences.
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images or web programming code called web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) may be included on the pages of the Website and in email messages we send you. Web beacons or other similar technologies may be used for several purposes, such as to count visitors to the Website, monitor how you navigate the Website or to count how many particular links posted on the Website were actually viewed.
- Mobile Device Identifiers. Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we and our third-party service providers may receive such device information if you access the Website through a mobile device. Certain features on the Website may require collection of mobile phone numbers and we may associate that phone number to mobile device identification information. Additionally, some mobile service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their services. Depending on the provider, we and our third-party service providers may receive this Information.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code designed to collect Information about your use of the Website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded to your computer from our web server or a third-party provider, is active only while you are connected to the Website and is deactivated or deleted once you leave the Website.
- We, or third-party companies with whom we collaborate or hire to perform services on our behalf, may use your Information to text, email, or contact or share with you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about products or services provided by or through us through permissible targeted advertisements or related to our Website.
- Some users engage a Do Not Track (DNT) setting to indicate a preference regarding tracking by advertisers and other parties. We do not respond to DNT signals.
C. Information We Receive from Third-Parties
We may collect additional Information about you from third-party websites, social media platforms, such as, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram (“Social Media Platform(s)”), and sources providing publicly available information (e.g., from the U.S. Postal Service, to help us provide services to you, help prevent fraud, and for marketing and advertising purposes.
II. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
A. Use and Purpose Of Processing Your Information
We, and through the use of third party providers, use and process your Information above for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fulfill your requests for services and information;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Communicate with you about our services or general information from us or on behalf of our affiliates, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications;
- Improve our Website and resolve any technical problems;
- Provide targeted advertisements to you;
- Analyze the use of the Website and Information about visitors to our Website to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third-parties develop their own products and service offerings;
- Comply with our Terms & Conditions of Use (which is available on our Website);
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and/or
For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Information or pursuant to your consent.
B. Lawful Basis For Processing Your Information
We believe the foregoing handling of your Information furthers our legitimate interests in commercial activities that are not overridden by the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the individuals at issue. We also may need to use and disclose your Information to comply with our legal obligations.
C. How Long We Keep Your Information
We generally keep Information for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes listed above, consistent with any applicable laws and agreements. To dispose of Information, we may anonymize it, delete it, or take other appropriate steps. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for an additional time.
D. Sharing Your Information
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Information with third-party service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, manage databases, perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These third-party service providers are authorized to use your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us. In some instances, we may aggregate Information we collect so third parties do not have access to your particular Information to identify you individually.
- Disclosure of Customer Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose your Information without notice: (i) when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate in investigations of fraud, intellectual property infringement or any other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the Website’s users; (v) to enforce or apply the Website’s Terms & Conditions of Use; and (iv) to verify the identity of the Website’s users.
- Business Transfers. Your Information may be transferred, sold or otherwise conveyed (“Conveyed”) to a third party where we: (i) merge with or are acquired by another business entity; (ii) sell all or substantially all of our assets; (iii) are adjudicated bankrupt; or (iv) are liquidated or otherwise reorganize. You consent to any and all such Conveyances of your Information.
- Information Shared with our Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share your Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates. If you do not want us to share your Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates, please email us at: [email protected]
III. LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to other websites, sources, ad services that are not owned or controlled by use, including links to Social Media Platforms, or may redirect you away from our Website to other websites for information or other services. This Pribacy Policy only applies to Information collected by our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy and security practices of those other websites or Social Media Platforms or the Information they may collect (which may include IP address). You should contact such third parties directly to determine their respective privacy policies and practices. Links to any other websites or content to not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by us of the linked website, Social Media Platform, and/or content.
IV. HOW WE WILL CONTACT YOU
You agree that we, our affiliates, and/or our third-party service providers with whom we collaborate and contract, may communicate with you via electronic messages, including email, text message, or mobile push notification to, for example, send you information relating to our offerings that we think may be of interest to you, communicate with you about upcoming events, and other news about services provided by or through us through permissible targeted advertisements offered by us, or parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and other business partners. See Your Choices, below, for how you can update the way we contact you.
V. YOUR CHOICES
A. Email. By using our Website and providing us your email address, you agree that we may contact you by email as set forth herein. If you do not want to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe and opt-out of marketing email communications or Contact Us.
B. Mobile Push Notifications. By using our Website, you agree that we may contact you by calling or sending messages to you phone. You can use the settings on your mobile device to enable or turn off mobile push notifications from us or Contact Us.
C. Text Messages. By using our Website and providing your mobile phone number, you agree to be reached by text message. If you no longer want to receive text messages from us, reply STOP (or as otherwise instructed) in the text message or Contact Us.[A1]
D. Cookie Choices. To exercise choices regarding cookies set through our Services, as well as other types of online tracking and internet advertising, see our Cookies section above for more information.
E. Location Choices. You may be able to change the privacy settings of your device to turn off the sharing of location information with our Services. If you choose to turn off location services, this could affect certain features of our Services. If you have specific questions about the privacy settings of your device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your device or your mobile service provider for help.
F. Opting Out of Direct Marketing. To help exercise choices regarding the marketing information you receive, you may also review the following links:
a. You may opt-out of tracking an receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at http://aboutads.info/appchoices.
b. You may opt-out of receiving permissible targeted advertisements by using the NAI Opt-out tool available at: http://optout.aboutads.info.
c. You can opt-out of having your activity on our Services made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your web browser by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser.
VI. CONSENT TO TRASNFER
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to provide our Website services. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, ad you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, you are required to notify us so that necessary measures can be taken immediately.
VII. DATA RETENTION
We may retain your Information for as long as needed to provide you services, or as permitted or required by law. If you wish to request that we no longer use your Information to provide you services through our Website, please contact us at [email protected]. We will retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, ad enforce our agreements. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Information you have submitted to us. We are under no obligation to store such Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Information
VIII. CONSENT TO TRANSFER
The Website is hosted in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Website, or providing us with any Information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your Information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizens. Portions of our site may be supported by a network of computers or cloud-based servers in other jurisdictions. We do not represent that our Website is appropriate or available in any particular jurisdiction.
X. HOW TO CONTACT US
Last Updated on October 9th, 2020.