How We Can Help
- Answer inquiries about services and programs at sasi and in the community
- Explain eligibility for services
- Facilitate referrals to sasi programs as well as provide information about programs at other agencies in the community
- Attend community fairs and share information with family members and professionals about sasi services, programs and eligibility
Intake - The Front Door to Services
- A cover letter indicating the service or support desired, NYS cares registry information, and if the person or family are interested in self-directing their services.
- Region I Application for services
- DDP2 and DDP4 showing the unmet need
sasi Attention: Intake
960 West Maple Ct
Elma, NY 14059
Or Email to: IntakeCoordinator@sasinc.org
Applying For Services
We recommend that if you are considering services or support, now or in the future, complete the Region I Application and referral information.
The following documents are also needed:
- Signed Region I Application
- NYS Registry Letter Containing Priority Level from DDRO (Residential Only)
- Current Physical
- Front Door Summary or PISP (if applicable)
- Level of Care Determination (LCED)
- Psychological Assessment (if applicable)
- Current ISP
- Assessments as available
Waiting Period for Services
The waiting period for services is highly variable and dependent on the specific needs of each person. Submitting a referral is the first step toward a certified opportunity.
Supports and Services - Designed By You
Let us help you think creatively to create the right solution for your needs, or the needs of your loved one. If you have a wait for day services or residential services placement and you would like to discuss designing supports to meet your individual needs, please contact us.
Want To Know More?
Read our Frequently Asked Questions and review criteria for determining eligibility to learn more about how sasi can help you. Also, be sure to check out our list of helpful resources.