The High Hurdles Therapeutic Riding & Moving Miracles Therapeutic Dance programs provide opportunities for skill development, self esteem, fun and SO MUCH more!
While the benefits of these programs are immeasurable for those who attend, many families cannot afford to provide such experiences for their loved ones. By becoming a Program Partner, you can help!
Program Partnership donations make a life-changing difference for families and individuals that are unable to pay for such programs, by allowing us to offer both full and partial scholarships.
Below is a list of the items that are most needed in each program, and how much those items cost. But, we welcome any and all donations - every little bit helps!
- $25 - buys a pair of tap shoes
- $90 - costume & performance fees
- $300 - half of the yearly tuition
- $600 - full season of tuition & fees
- $50 - buys hay for a month
- $120 - single lesson fee
- $600 - season of lesson fees
- $1500 - sponsors a horse for a year
If you are interested in becoming a Program Partner, please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out and return our