Today, during the "Ring of Care" Rally, Governor Cuomo pledged his support to include $55 Million in the NYS Budget. He announced his commitment to include funding for a 3.25% wage hike for direct care workers starting in January 2018...and an additional 3.25% wage hike for direct care staff starting in April 2018, for a total of 6.5% for the direct care workforce.
The SASi Foundation Board of Directors is pleased to announce three funding awards, totaling nearly $26,000, for the first quarter of 2017.
The SASi Foundation Board of Directors is pleased to announce four funding awards, totaling nearly $5,000 for the third quarter of 2016.
The Boards of Directors of Suburban Adult Services, Inc. and Claddagh Commission Inc. are pleased to announce the successful completion of their merger. The two organizations, who serve individuals with developmental disabilities and their families, began their collaboration in late 2014.
960 West Maple Court
Elma, NY 14059
Buffalo Box Kite
New Angola Theater
Original Kazoo Company