SASi is hosting an open interview event for Direct Support Professionals on Tuesday, February 21st from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 7030 Erie Road, Derby, NY. As a SASi employee, you’ll make a difference each and every day in the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities.
No experience? No problem. SASi is a great place to learn and grow in your career. Many of our positions, like Direct Support Professionals, only require a desire to help others. We’ll teach you the rest.
It’s not just our participants who are positively impacted each day. Our employees are too. The friendships that develop between our staff and participants are invaluable and just one of the many benefits that come with a SASi career.
As a SASi employee, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- 91%-95% of your monthly health insurance premium covered by SASi
- Agency contribution to a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Full dental insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 3% Agency contribution and 1% match for all eligible employees
- Employer-paid group term life insurance for all eligible employees
- Employer-paid long-term disability coverage for all eligible employees
- Tuition Assistance of up to $1200 per year
Interested in applying online? Visit our careers site and fill out the form or upload your resume.